Under Visa (EB5) as foreign investors get United States permanent residency (and eventually citizenship, if required) through an investment in new or existing business, see the United States for at least 10 create new full-time in an method was created in 1990 by the fifth preference in employment to workers in the United States. The H-3 Nonimmigrant visa Trainee is described by the government’s website as being ” for individuals who been invited by an individual or organization for the purpose of receiving training in any field including, but not limited to, Commerce, Communications, Finance, Government, Transportation, Agriculture or other professions. ” In this article we will take a closer look at the H-3 Non-Immigrant EB5 visa Trainee and the Green Card visas to see how the two compare and contrast-
H-3 Non-Immigrant Trainee Visa: As per the government’s website: This visa is described as ” for individuals who been invited by an individual or organization for the purpose of receiving training in any field including, but not limited to, Commerce, Communications, Finance, Government, Transportation, Agriculture or other professions. ”
You are not eligible for this classification if you are coming to the United States for graduate education or training. If you are to United States graduate education or training see J 1 and F-1 classification. This classification is not a United States domestic employment. It is designed to provide you with employment related training your your home country
this visa category is for people that want to enter the United States in order to participate in a structured program, provides practical training and experience in physical, psychological or emotional education of children with disabilities. This is the so-called ” s education ” H-3 classification, slightly different eligibility requirements.
eligibility: in order to obtain high-3 classification, you must provide a United States employers or organizations:
1) detailed description you would like to pursue structured training courses. The description should indicate the number of hours per week that you will be in classroom training and the number of hours per week that you will be involved in on-the-job training
2) Summary of your prior training and experience
3) Explanation of why your training is needed
4) Explanation of why you can’t take the training in your home country
5) Explanation of how the training will benefit you in pursuing your career in your home country&lT;/p>
6) Explanation of how your employer or organization will pay for the cost of providing you the training without actually employing you
In order to obtain H-3 classification, a U.S. employer or organization must provide:
1) Detailed description of the structured training program in which you wish to pursue. description should describe each week, you will be in the classroom training hours and every week, you will participate in in-service traininghours 2) your prior training and experience of
3) explain why your training needs
4) explain why you cannot you own training
5) explains how training will benefit you in pursuing a career in national
6) of your employer or organization will provide you with no actual employment training costs paid for how to interpret
” special education training visa ” h-3
, qualify for special education ” ” H-3 training visas, the United States employers or organizations must submit the training you need, as well as the staff and facilities, you will receive training. Employers should also explain your involvement in training-
details, the United States employers or organizations must show they are one of the following:
1) close to complete a Bachelor’s degree program in special education
2), you already have a special education program
3), you have a Bachelor’s degree in teaching children experience physical, mental or emotional disability.
EB5 immigrant visa-visa H-2B investment, in stark contrast to the laid EB5 visa for investors. According to the Government’s web page to qualify EB5 visa procedures, you must:
1) investment or investment of at least $ 1 million in the procedure. If your investment is (targeted employment area is defined as legal ” rural areas or areas experiencing at least 150% of the national average unemployment rate) to specify the targeted employment area, the minimum investment requirement is 50 million.
2) United States economic interests to provide goods or services for United States market.
3) create at least 10 United States workers work full time. This includes United States citizens, holders of a green card (legal permanent residents) and other individuals legally authorized to work (although it does not include your (migrants) or your spouse, son or daughter) of the United States.
4) involved in the day-to-day management of the new business or direct management, through the development of business strategy, such as a limited partner, company personnel or members of the Board of Directors.
we see this comparison although H-2B and EB5 visa immigration investors rely on certain requirements based on the job; these two are very different in nature and provide different paths to a green card Visa.